About D.A. Linn
- Reduced 2 year backlog to less than a month.
- DA office now transparent
- Call or visit D.A. Linn and you will see D.A. Linn
- Established branch office in Eastern Madera County
- Improved conviction rate
- Created programs to help youth offenders change behaviors and stay out of trouble.The Madera juvenile arsonist program sets the bar for California and is nationally acclaimed.
- Worked closely with Cal Fire and Madera County Sheriffs to reduce arson. No large arson cases in 2016!
- Creation of Public Corruption, C.A. Water and Water Ag Taskforces
- Handling the most important water case in California.
- 40 years as an Attorney & Courtroom Litigator
- Nationally recognized Distinguished Attorney
- American Jurisprudence Award in Criminal Procedure
- Published in six law journals, including the Federal Reporter
- Admitted to practice law before the United States Supreme Court
- Service as Jude pro-tem of Madera Superior Court
- Madera County Civil Service Commission
- Orange County District Attorney's Office
- Commander, U.S. Naval Reserve (1969-1973) Combat Veteran
- Juris Doctor, Pepperdine School of Law
- MBA, California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Bachelor's Degree in Forestry, Purdue University
Law enforcement officers throughout Madera County work very hard to make our communities safe. It is vitally important for the District Attorney to demonstrate leadership and effectively manage the office in the pursuit of justice.
Under the previous District Attorney there was a nearly 100% turnover of prosecutors, this unprecedented loss of experience was a blow to the criminal justice system. David Linn has worked diligently to restore the trust that had been broken.
David was an officer in the United States Navy. He understands leadership, and was a respected trial lawyer with business experience. Police and Sheriff Deputies and the voters have shown great support for District Attorney David Linn.